At the end of the event, you’ll have a change to show your creation to our panel of judges, who will be awarding some great prizes!
- Sarah Krasley, Autodesk
- Jason Pinto, Amadeus Capital Partners
- Gavin Starks, AMEE
- Wendy Ferguson, Trucost
- Hugh Knowles, Forum for the Future
- Best Overall Hack, presented by TSB
- £500, plus ongoing support from the Technology Strategy Board to take your idea forward after the weekend.
- Innovation Prize
- £200 for the most innovative new idea.
- Peoplefund.it Prize
- Free listing on crowdfunding site Peoplefund.it, chosen by Forum for the Future.
- Built Environment Prize
- £200 for the best hack around making building, cities and products more sustainable.
- Transparency Prize
- £200 for the best hack on transparency and accountability.
- Behaviour Change Prize
- £200 for the hack with the best approach to changing behaviour.
- Transport Prize
- £200 for the best hack around logistics and supply chain sustainability.
- Visualisation Prize
- £200 for the most effective data visualisation hack.
In addition, all winners will be eligible for 50% off commission on a listing on Peoplefund.it if they wish to.
Most prizes are related to our theme areas, but there are general ones too, so you’re in with a chance of a prize whatever you build. We have gone for cash prizes as we didn’t think that giving you yet more stuff would be very sustainable!